Competition Season 2021-2022
Winter Tumbling Registration
Dates: 12/1, 12/8, 1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26, 2/2
Time: 4:00 to 5:30
Location: High School in the Commons
Registration is CLOSED
for FHN Husky Elite Team 3
Parent meeting 11/17 after practice. No longer than 30 mins!
Our calendar is set and can be downloaded here. Once registered for the season, make sure you have the TEAM app to stay up-to-date with news, schedules and info.
- Practices are 5:00 – 7:00pm at the FHN HS Commons. There is no early entry to the HS than 4:45pm.
- Athletes should be 15 mins early to all practices! Practice days vary please check out the schedule.
- Choreography day is the first Saturday (11/20) of our first practice week. This is a Northern tradition. *Parent volunteer needed!
- Thanksgiving week is off
- Christmas break is 12/20 to 1/02, there are no practices or comps
- 5 competitions and 1 showcase scheduled. We are still looking for one more comp to around out the season.
"PRACTICE like you've never won.
PERFORM like you've never lost."
If it’s in your heart, it shows in your spirit.
Connect with Us
Virtual connections from our program may greatly serve to reassure student-athletes as well as to encourage them to support one another. We have posted our chant videos on our website to encourage your athlete to connect, practice and to keep each other motivated. It provides student-athletes with the reminder that parents, coaches and other trusted adults wish to support them.
FHN Jr. Huskies Cheerleading
Know your football
As a cheerleader, it’s important to learn football terms, apply them to the game, and know when to cue specific sideline cheers.
We know it can be overwhelming at first. But don’t worry! We’re here to give you a quick run-down of the basics you need to know.
As you cheer during the game, make sure you’re paying attention to what is happening on the field. There are offense and defense cheers and you want to make sure you’re doing them at the correct time.
While you should be paying attention to the game, you’ll also want to be facing the fans and work on getting them involved in your cheers.